суббота, 9 февраля 2013 г.

как из lcd моддинг

Max (560mA): (5V - 4.2V) / 0.56A = 1.42857143 Ohm

Typical (280mA): (5V - 4.2V) / 0.28A = 2.85714286 Ohm

For my CFAH2004A-YMC-JP LCD, here are the backlight specs found in its PDF manual:

***just an example, use your own values here!***

Resistor = (5V - 3.6V) / 0.07A = 20 Ohm

datasheet for your display. eg if voltage drop was 3.6V and you wanted 70mA

the backlight voltage drop and normal operating current can be found in the

Resistor = (5V - forward voltage drop)/current

Before you wire everything up, my LCD has a backlight so some calculations must be done to know what resistance to set. According to one of the sources above, the calculation is this. Here's a quote from one of the forum posts above:

* 5V power note - A wire needs to be soldered for this. This link shows where to get 5v from your mobo ( ):

Here are the pinouts. They're nearly 1:1 in order, so it's nice and simple. The CFAH2004A-YMC-JP supports either a 4 or 8-bit bus, so my assumption is that DB0 - DB3 are if you are using 8-bit, and DB4 - DB7 are for 4-bit. As I said earlier, I dont know a ton about this stuff, but that makes sense to me! :)

Sources. I don't know which was first, but it's all effectively the same info:

The info I found was speaking of the Aladdin XT chip that has a parallel bus built in, but it's the same as the LCD-MOD pinouts, pretty much.

It was a bit difficult to find the proper information, so I'll put the sources and the info I have here all in one spot.

Posted April 3rd, 2006 by falz

LCD & LCD-MOD Details, Specs, Installation

Yes - and I'm a fucking retard because of it

Maybe - can't decide because I'm retarded

No - they're fucking retarded

LCD & LCD-MOD Details, Specs, Installation | falz.net

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий